- I was extremely bored, and I didn’t have anything to do.
- People at home don’t understand the concept of privacy, which means that my diaries are not safe !!!
Don’t you love it when your mind imprisons a certain image? You have a certain vision, you know exactly where you want to go and what you have to do. An image that has to be set free.
This is one of the most crucial aspects of good art: vision. And heart. I’m not sure you can have one without the other.
View original post 213 more words
You find yourself late at night in a quiet room. There’s no one around; no movement, no noise, nothing to break time into small pieces. You are alone. And you begin to type words on a computer. While the entire world seems to dream, you type away all the dreams you have stored up in your heart. Slowly, maybe even painfully at times, you write all those dreams into existence. They take a different form… not quite alive, but not as dead as they feel when they’re trapped inside your mind.
View original post 325 more words
- People who sniff their food
- public bathrooms
- People who lack sense of space
- The smell of cucumbers
- people with dirty nails
- People who who burp a lot
- People who share the same ice-cream (yes, I’ve seen that once)
- People who make loud noises while chewing gum
- People who breathe in your ears (ewww)